1. Jadvar, H., Xu, A., Tumeh, P., Pollock, J., & Nezami, M. (2005, November). Surveillance and Management of Lymphoma with Serial FDG PET-CT. Retrieved August 07, 2017, from http://archive.rsna.org/2005/4407297.html
2. Nezami, M.A., Stobbe, D., & Gould-Simon, A. (2015, August 1). Angiogenesis: cause or effect? Companion diagnostics and surrogate markers for a novel antiangiogenic therapy multitargeted epigenetic therapies (MTET). Retrieved August 07, 2017, from https://www.thefreelibrary.com/Angiogenesis: cause or effect?%2BCompanion%2Bdiagnostics%2Band%2Bsurrogate...-a0427757449
3. Nezami, M. A., Stobbe, D., Gould-Simon, A. (2015). Prognostic surrogate markers for survival, a case series for a novel antiangiogenic therapy (multitargeted epigenetic therapies/MTET). Pancreatic Cancer Symposium, POSTER A39.
4. Nezami, M. A., Stobbe, D., Gould-Simon, A., & Hager, S. (2015). Abstract C140: Heterogenous approach for heterogenous disease, heterogeneity in cancer genomics and epigenetic approach. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 14 (12 Supplement 2).
5. Nezami, M. A., Gould-Simon, A., Stobbe, D., & Hager, S. (2015). 495PEpigenetic regulation of hypoxia and heterogeneity. Annals of Oncology, 26 (Suppl 9). http://annonc.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/suppl_9/ix151.3.ful
6. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Garner, J. (2015). EMT and Anti-EMT Strategies in Cancer. Journal of Cancer Therapy, 1013-1019.
7. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Garner, J. (2015). Epigenetic therapies, immune therapies, and anti-angiogenic therapies: The triad of oncology. Angiogenesis: Cause or effect?. Journal of Precision Medicine, 43-48.
8. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Lanman, R. (2015). Abstract B86: Impact of multi targeted epigenetic therapy (MTET): A series of 100 consecutive advanced solid tumor cancers. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics, 14(12 Supplement 2). http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/14/12_Supplement_2/B86.short
9. Nezami, M. A., Stobbe, D., & Hager, S. (2015). Abstract A122: Case review for multi-targeted epigenetic therapy (MTET) and its rationale in an integrative approach. Cancer Research, 75 (13 Supplement).
10. Nezami M. A. (2015, November). Prognostic surrogate markers for survival, a case series for a novel antiangiogenic therapy (Multitargeted epigenetic therapy/MTET), 12th International Conference of the Society of Integrative Oncology (SIO).
11. Nezami, M. A., Stobbe, D., Gould-Simon, A., and Hager, S. (2015, November). Abstract C140: Herogenous approah for heterogenous disease, heterogeneity in cancer genomics and epigenetic approach. Molecular Cancer Therapeutics.
12. Nezami, M. A., Simon, A. G., & Bartholomeusz, G. (2016). Correlation of an ex Vivo Model with Clinical Application of an Epigenetic Modifier, Inhibiting Tumor Growth and Metastasis, in Resistant Cholangiocarcinoma—A Case Study. Journal of Cancer Therapy, 07(01), 50-54. http://www.scirp.org/journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=63102
13. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Garner, J. (2016). The Role of Telomeres in Cancer Development and Progression, and the Double Edge Sword Effect with Tamoxifen. Biology and Medicine, 8:3. https://www.omicsonline.org/open-access/the-role-of-telomeres-in-cancer-development-and-progression-and-the-double-edge-sword-effect-with-tamoxifen-0974-8369-1000296.php?aid=71587
14. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Garner, J. (2016). Preliminary Findings on Multi-Targeted Epigenetic Therapy in Modifying Telomerase Activity. Cancer Science Open Access, 2:1:007.
15. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S., & Garner, J. (2016). Epigenetic Tumor Response to Hypoxia: An Epimutation Pattern and a Method of Multi Targeted Epigenetic Therapy (MTET). Journal of Cancer Therapy, 254-269.
16. Nezami, M. A., Hager, S. (2016, May). Abstract B22: Invitro and invivo proof of concept for an effective antineoplastic combination of novel anti HIF therapy in pancreatic cancer. Cancer Research.
17. Nezami, M. A. (2016). Chemoprevention and epigenetic multitargeted approach. Journal of Clinical Oncology, 2016 Cancer Survivorship Symposium: Advancing Care and Research.
18. Nezami, M. A. (2016, November). Epigenetic therapies and the use of multitargeted approach, A new concept in cancer therapeutics. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy, 14th World Cancer & Anti-Cancer Therapy Convention.
19. Nezami M. A. (2016, November). Biological interventions to interfere micro-environmental and endocrine machinery in cancer: Application of endocrine manipulation in advanced cancer. Journal of Cancer Science & Therapy, 14th World Cancer & Anti-Cancer Therapy Convention. https://www.omicsonline.org/proceedings/biological-interventions-to-interfere-microenvironmental-and-endocrine-machinery-in-cancer-application-of-endocrine-mani-62425.html
20. Nezami, M. A., Garner, J. (2017, June). Role of Anti Angiogenic Therapy in Prevention of Recurrence in Hormonal Positive Breast Cancer: A Secondary Prevention Strategy and Method of Therapy. Journal of Cancer Therapy, Vol.8 No.6, June 2017 https://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=76988
21. M.Nezami MD "Biological modulation of PARP inhibition in triple-negative breast cancer: A case report of combinational approach implementing specific histone deacetylase inhibitors with PARP inhibition in advanced breast cancer"
AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics, Philadelphia, PA Oct 26th, 2017
22..A Novel Combined Approach for Metastatic Breast Cancer with Dural and Leptomeningeal Disease with an Impressive Clinical Outcome: A Case Study http://www.scirp.org/Journal/PaperInformation.aspx?PaperID=83123
Julie Taguchi, Christopher Duma, M. Nezami MD,
Journal of Cancer therapy, March 2018
23. Landscape of BRCA1 and BRCA2 germline, somatic, and reversion alterations detectable by cell-free DNA testing among patients with metastatic breast, ovarian, pancreatic, or prostate cancer
Aditya Bardia1, Thereasa A. Rich2, Victoria M. Raymond2, Stephen R. Fairclough2, Oliver Sartor3, Michael B. Lilly4, Mohammad Amin Nezami5, Sandip Patel6, Benedito A. Carneiro7, Grace Wang8, Alice C. Fan9, Adam M. Brufsky10, Barbara A. Parker6, Benjamin B. Bridges11, Neeraj Agarwal12, Benjamin L. Maughan12, Richard B. Lanman2, Massimo Cristofanilli13.
P U B L I C A T I O N S